Sunday, May 7

Since you can't get enough (celia)

This is just for you celia....3 posts in one wk....what are you going to do? Now, stop procrastinating and get back to those last few papers so you can graduate and come join me in nashvegas!


Brian (my brother's friend), Ryan (my brother), me, and my sister Ashley at the top of the Blarney Stone.....yes, I kissed the blarney stone...you have to do it, just don't think about all those disease...yum yum!


Turn head right (hooray u follow directions well, my friend). At the Blarney Castle.

Cool castle outside of Belfast...

Now left this time....good!

St. Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin

Creepy graveyard outside the Monastic City in the Wicklow Mtns. (kinda sounds like the setting of a pretty good horror flick, huh?)

Dublin, Ireland

3 comments:

celia said...

i feel so special now. my name is in the subject of your blog...

if someone would hire me in the n-ville, i would totally move there.

erin said...

hey, a-are you trying to make up new names for nashville? and b-i have a few ideas for you...we need to talk...soon!

celia said...

no...no new names...just my tiredness of typing.

call me soon...you've got my curiosity peaked!