Sunday, May 7

My life in pictures

So it occured to me I haven't even posted about Ireland....wow...i'm a slacker....I thought, as a tribute to my crazy life, i would present you with a photo montage of my last 6 wks....now you're caught up....sorry i've been absent....hope you coped!

Our last night together-me and my peanut I took care of for 4 mo. I was crazy insane for her. Now she's been gone for 2 months and is doing incredibly well...I can't believe she's 6 mo. old!




March-me and my sister in a train station (where we spent way too much time) in Dublin, Ireland



My bother and I, super sleep deprived, riding a train (catching a theme anyone?) somewhere outside Dublin.

The Giant's Causeway outside of Belfatst in Northern Ireland.

Ok, I'm tech. challenged-everyone turn your head to the right....ahhh...better.....these are naturally occuring really cool rocks....glad you made it through the suspense part....but it was pretty.

More of the Giant's Causeway.....we played here for quite awhile....it was really windy, and really cold, but that's what 10 layers, coats, mittens, and scarves are for right?

No comments: