Sunday, May 7

I don't think smartass is quite the right word.....

Perhaps my rapid succession blogging will grant me a get out of jail free card for future transgressions....promise this is the last post for quite some time....and i wouldn't want to break that promise, now would i?
April 28-30, 2006
The wkend started out with a little half-marathon run through music city! Thanks for playing girls....I'm so proud of all of you. (Amy, Allie, Andrea, me, Stephanie, and Amanda)
There was a little bachelorette party (in true nashvegas style) with the girls....(me and steph)
all friends from high school...the oldest friendship dates back from kdrgtn!
Yes, feather boas were involved.....would it really be a bachelorrete party if there wasn't? (Me and Andrea)
Ewww...scary batman bldg....ewww...
did i scare you again, steph? sorry, i had to throw that in here, and yup, its still funny-everytime!
Head left....your catching on...
Amanda-you were definately a good sport-veil, crown, boa, and all.
We played some very innocent little games.....hooray my team won the scavenger hunt (thanks, allie and amy)

Last time, I promise.....Left!

Bar hopping anyone?....Virago's, Cabanna, the Stage, and finally....Decades.....all super cool places. I'm so glad ya'll came to visit and took a world-wind tour of nashville. I hope you love it as much as I do. Come back whenever, cause....mi casa es su casa (a spanish lesson just in time for.....)

Cinco de Mayo!!! Mexican and Margaritas! What could be better. (me and Courtney-what's spanish for War Eagle?)

4 comments:

celia said...

hooray for erin and posting...i heart the pics! and by the way...who knew steph was still alive?

Anonymous said...

yay, nashvegas pictures! it was so much fun - you were an awesome hostess and i can't wait to come back. but, i do have a slight bone to pick with you. i was under the impression that MY team won the scavenger hunt?! :) haha.

erin said...

sorry ang...we just let you THINK that....ya know...whatever floats your boat....

Courtney said...

yeah!! I dont know what war eagle in spanish would be but we really need to find that out!