Sunday, April 29

Me

Ok, i'm sitting here....supposed to be writing about myself...my testimony, my gifting, abilities, and passions that I can share...basically how I see myself fitting into the ministry.....I hate this....first off....contrary to the pt of blogs....I hate talking about myself....you know where you talk about your life and who you are and what you've done. i find others much more interesting. i don't know that it's humility, i just think i don't like listing things i think make me the person you're looking for. besides all that....how are you supposed to compress your entire life into a paragraph or pg?.....when so much has changed and happened in just the last 4 yrs since i graduated from college. I have such a desire for them to just see His light in me, His purpose and the plans He has for me.....i just can't find the words that can really package that. I mean, its what i attempt to live out each day....and i know there are lots of days that the wrapping isn't quite right....and the bow doesn't match, and you can definatley see the tape job cause i ran out of the invisible tape that's holding me together.....i just don't think a pg is enough to get to know anyone. i think my type A is coming out a little too much and its making me feel like i'm back in school or something......that and i work really hard to hide the majority of my heart anyway as a protective measure, so it's really hard to just lay it all out and in writing where i have to SEE it....kinda makes me nervous. i'm sure celia has something to say about all this.....i wouldn't mind the advice at this pt either. :)

No comments: