Friday, March 30

LOVE, LOVE! I'm in LOVE!

So it's true....I am in love! Finally and forever in love. He's perfect! Strong yet gentle with a subtle southern charm. He loves music so we take advantage of the awesome talent whenever possible. He has such a personality, very well-rounded, and i should add...he's brilliant. He makes me laugh, smile, and I can't help but feel happy even when it's raining. Yup, he's that good. He loves the outdoors which suits me well as I can't get enough sunshine. He's an amazing christian with a heart of gold. He has so much to offer me and we're oh so complimentary. Did I mention he can cook? I could go on....but I don't want to make you jealous.


Who is he? Oh, we met about 3.5 yrs ago, in the heat of the summer. We fell in love in between the lights of fireflies and the smell of fresh cut grass. He goes by the name of Nashville and I can hardly remember why I was timid around him at first. But he's won me over and it is love!


Ok, so i landed wednesday morning at 8am after a little turbulence, fog, and lots of rain. As i made my way home from the airport I quickly found my favorite radio station (how i've missed lightening 100) and couldn't help but smile. It was pouring and i was sitting in morning traffic but i didn't care. It's beautiful...everything's green and blooming and i love the hills and the sights, smells, and oh yes! all the people! i forgot how polite people are....i love the traffic waveback....oh how it warms my little heart. i have missed nashville the last 5 wks even more than i had realized. and percy warner...well, we've become fast friends again! It was an instant feeling of being home. I can't believe i've been here since '04....it seems like just yesterday, but just like auburn's in my blood.....so is nashville and it makes me sad to leave again in a few days. :( but i know i'll be home again soon....and since it looks like i'll be here till January before I have to go away it makes me even more excited! k, i just had to get rid of a little giddyness...i think it was beginning to annoy a few people!


No comments: