Wednesday, January 3

Out with the old.....

Adios 2006!-so long to the memories....another chapter is finished and it's time to look foward to a new year full of good times, laughs, and unforgettable experiences in 2007. Before I do, I'm taking a moment to list the top 10 bestest things about 2006 (that's right, i said bestest...it's my world, i rule it...get over it!)

2006 Top 10 Bestest Memories:
10-john mayer/sheryl crow concert @ starwood ampitheatre
9-discovering who my true friends are through several trials over last yr
8-helping one of my best friend's boyfriend propose
7-making the decision to move to africa for awhile and then actually getting excited about it
6-finally finding Fellowship and making it my home
5-running the CM1/2 with 10 of my close friends
4-all the mummies concerts
3-visiting Ireland
2-climbing camelback mtn/hiking in sedona-redrock/hiking into the grand canyon
1-running 26.2 miles in the desert and finishing alive (without being chased or compensated)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! I was involved in, like, several of your top ten memories!!!

erin said...

well, well, well.....look who's bored in the PI!!! maybe i should have taken that assignment, cause i know a 2 pounder i'm about to hurl out the window!