Wednesday, November 15

Nashville


  • Ok, this is what I'm going to miss the most about Nashville....all the friends I have made-strengthening the old ones and continually making new ones. I mean, I love Nashville....its heart, attitude, all its personality...but its mostly the people.

  • I think I'm just having one of those moments that has extended its stay to a few days, without asking. I'm working out all the details for some life changes and while it was all incredibly scary at first, over the last few wks that energy has managed to silently melt into excitement. But, every now and again, when I'm not paying attention, the fear starts creeping up again and I get all sad, panicky, and start reaching for a brown paper bag as my world grows fuzzy around the edges.

  • Someone tell me I'm crazy-crazy for going back to a place/time in my life where I felt alone and completely broken. Crazy for uprooting myself when I am the happiest I can ever remember and I finally finished planting roots (pretty long, strong ones at that) K, I know it's not all crazy-just sometimes I get a little annoyed when people's reactions are better than my own to the situation-i feel like it's a little fake. i know what I said and felt. What I'm saying is, I appreciate all those who respond by contorting their faces, gasp in shock, shake their head, throw their hands in the air and say...are you kidding me? you must be crazy. cause that's how I feel, most of the time. what happened to sane erin?...someone find her...and return her to me-quickly...my other personalities need a little balance and stability (all the time)!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I personally would not like a sane erin who did all kinds of normal things, but I can see why she would want to come out and play every now and again. At least you're not gonna be a housewife in nowhereville, alabama...