Tuesday, February 28

Heat wave with a few flurries


I heart this winter....I mean, it has been absolutely perfect. Ok, so every now and then I complain a little about it...that's just cause I can never tell what to wear or what season we're in. Poor groundhog, must have been super confused. One day it's 20 and snowing, the next it's 70 and sunny. Even the temperature swings from sunrise to sunset has been as great as 30-40 degrees lately. And I kinda like it that way....just enough to snow...girls-thanks for joining me in acting like we were 5 and making snow angels wkend before last! But the cold doesn't last long and a few days later I am running outside with shorts and a t-shirt. It's absolutely beautiful....cause Lord knows I would be crazy if it had to be super cold all winter long, with the gray skies and all...truly depressing...and for some reason, no matter how adjusted I may seem, or how in love I am with where I am right in this moment.....I could not successfully handle that. I don't really like having to find things to be happy about constantly. I kinda like it when it comes easy....like a perfectly clear night with thousands of brightly shining stars....or a bright blue sky with a few picture making clouds and the warmth of the sun on your face.....its really about the little things....and gray is not my thing.

No comments: