Friday, January 6

Music Stew

Anyone remember that really disgusting concoction cafeterias used to try to pass off as healthy when we were in elementary school?...leftovers stew.....really it was just a money-saving plan....hey, let's just empty out our fridge every friday and make some really yummy stew for the little kiddies...that stuff was lethal....never could tell what was in there...and sometimes we found things that we definately hadn't eaten that week...always made me really curious.

In prep for knocking resolution #2 off my list on the 15th (run a marathon)....I gotta find some fun tunes....so i'm searching through my musical library and here's what i've discovered:
-I own way too much music
-I own way too much music I hardly listen to
-I have a list that grows by the moment of songs, artists, and albums I want (downfall of living in N'ville)
-The selections look like music stew....but that's my taste and I absolutely love listening to a good rap song, then flip to a country fave, up next, a little jazz....

Here's the catch-I gotta occupy about 5.5hrs of time and I have 4gb so no worries on the space....so suggestions please-fun, energizing, inspiring selections only....can be anything, oldies, backintheday tunes, whatever.
Help a girl out! :) You can feel proud that you helped me accomplish my goal while i'm rocking it out in Phoenix.....I have been known to break it down in the middle of workouts when bored, or the moment strikes...during 26.2 miles I'm sure there will be multiple opps.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

thanks for letting me take over your bed while you were gone to Arizona!