Friday, June 22

Prayers lifted up

I just wanted to lift up one of His own in prayer. I have been attending Inversion at Fellowship for over a yr now and in that time Garrett Kell has taught at our retreat and one other time...I have been immenseley blessed on each occasion and He has spoken words to my heart through this man. He is a pastor out in Texas and soon will join our inversion pastor in starting a new church in Middlesex, NJ one of the most unchurched areas of the United States. Last wk, while helping a friend in her yard, he was badly burned by a flash fire on one side of his body-arm and face, 2nd degree burns. His fiancee has been updating everyone through his caring bridge website I linked below. Again, as I was reading through their journals, i was amazingly blessed by their spirit and attitude during this time as they continue faithfully and joyously walking with Him. Although, you may never have met him, I'm sure you too will be blessed and help us lift prayers up to Him. Thanks.

http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/inputSiteName.do?method=search&siteName=garrettkell

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh my word! That's so sad about Garrett. Good to know, so I'm glad I found your blog! Thanks for your comments too on my xanga. I hope I can get my idea started and not like, in 5 years, but sooner than that! We'll see what happens! :) See you on Sunday!