Wednesday, January 31

Wedding Bells

Ok, so I guess I'm still alive....but avoiding Blockbuster with a passion. These last 2 wkends I got to spend with old friends and making new as we celebrated Jessica's wedding.....She's MARRIED! and living in Alabama now (Just remember that this technically means YOU are the one that left!-first)...I'm sad already! So some pictures to commemorate the occasion. Now we shall start planning the first reunion...perhaps early June to hike/camp out!
Spa Beauties!


At Cabanna....ummm...yummy chicken!


Bride to Be with some homemade sangria!

Rehearsal Dinner

Beautiful Girls.....Jessica couldn't be more excited AND calm.Seriously...court-you can straighten my hair anytime you want....thanks bunches!

Nashville won't be the same....we miss you!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

what great pics!! you should put one in the friday update!

Unknown said...

Awwww! I miss you guys already! Thanks for calling me calm. I paid for all that calmness later when I cried uncontrollably for the first hour and a half of the honeymoon :)

erin said...

Do we need to have a talk? I mean THE talk? should have listened a little closer.

Unknown said...

Nope! The crying eventually ended and all the fun ensued not long after....