Friday, October 13

Friday the 13th

Arggg! It's Friday the 13th and it's October....that's kinda scary!

So is anyone with me that this 30 degree daily temperature swing sucks? and that 90 one day and 40 the next isn't conducive to healthy living? My allergies are going crazy, I have 3 wardrobe changes a day, and we're losing daylight (which makes me incredibly sad; not Seasonal Affective Disorder, but truly sad. although, give it a few more wks and it could be both). At first, I was kinda excited abt the fall colors and slightly cooler weather, but it was only cause I forgot abt winter and its coming with vengence. Maybe flying south for the winter isn't such a bad idea after all. If I could have a hot beverage in hand, warm blankets, and a bonfire constantly it wouldn't be so bad, but alas, fires don't just work anywhere.

In the spirit of fall...here's a few pics from Nashville in the parks where I run.......

No comments: