Tuesday, September 5

War Damn Eagle!

Can I just say that I love Auburn Football....not that i've ever mentioned it before or anything, but....I love it!!!....the game was awesome....the atmosphere was awesome-who couldn't love 20 friends, a big screen (with several others showing the UT game and Bama game within watching distance), bar food, beer, shakers, and lots of screaming? ok, being @ the game would be better.....but I have a free ticket to the LSU game in 2 wks so I am beyond excited! Also, of notable importance: I'm off work for all the big games which means I don't have to try to catch up on espn.com in between saving peanuts while I'm at work-its a little too nervewracking and slightly unsafe-since we aren't one of the lucky units that have tv's in our patients rms.....whoever made the decision that the babies don't need tv was stupid!

k, so who do I have to talk to in order to make it football season every season? Ok, i like basketball and baseball too......they're just not as fun watching it on TV and nashville's a little too far from auburn to make it a weekly outing. K, so speaking of patient care-i should probably get back to it! War Damn Eagle....can't wait till saturday!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

war eagle!!!! I LOVE AUBURN FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL BE IN AUBURN AT THE END OF THIS WEEK!!!!!!